Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Losing Someone Special...

This poem was written by me on 30th July 2004... It was that awful day when I had to write this to take out all the pain & sorrow that had enveloped me...The misery began on 27th July 2004...
& the pain is still intact in my heart...
Well, read on....perhaps you'll understand the reason for my pain...



Even with open eyes I see his face,
When I close my eyes, I feel a warm embrace !!

He was my guide, my friend & my teacher,
He loved nature & it's each & every creature !!

He helped the world in ways more than one,
& was full of enthusiasm & fun !!

He was strong-headed but his heart was made of gold,
He was more than humane & was never cold !!


He had the will to fight & the courage to face,
His memories are so special that no one can erase !!

His eyes said things that he never spoke,
& that morning I lost him when I woke !!

He went away, far away, beyond my reach,
& all that I could do was cry & weep !!

I asked myself -- "Is he no more? Is he dead?
"No....he is with me always" -- that's what my heart said !!

I can't see him, can't talk to him, but I know he is around,
Yes, I do believe in the mysteries that have never been found !!

He is taking care of me from somewhere very near,
As this truth dawned on me, I was free from all kinds of fear !!

My heart said -- "STOP CRYING, don't give him this pain" ,
but his cherished memories in my heart and mind will always remain !!

I know he is listening to everything that I  want him to,
Yes, "I'll try my best to fulfill your dreams & be what you wanted me to" !!


LOVE YOU LOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

Chandni..
Click..

No comments:

Post a Comment