Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I WAS HURT

Well, I have already mentioned in my profile that I love writing poems...I've decide to share a few of them with my friends...
Your honest opinions will be highly appreciated...
The following poem was written by me when I was really dejected with life...I WAS HURT...upset about many things...
The poem follows - - - - - - - 



I was hurt...was miffed...it was quite evident,
But I didn't utter a word out of embarrassment !!

I felt small...tiny...perhaps insignificant,
As I was made to believe that I am redundant !!

I mustered all the strength I had, to face others,
My feelings were becoming as weak as feathers !!

I was quite apprehensive about my decisions,
However I had to give myself some reasons !!

I had no one beside me to comfort...to reassure,
I had to explain to myself more & more !!

In this grand world, I felt abandoned...lonely,
Of course there was no support - worldly nor holy !!

As I graduated to a higher level of realization,
Things changed...perspectives saw transformation !!

At the end of this dilemma...this predicament,
I can only say "I AM HURT", which is quite apparent !!



Chandni...
click..

2 comments: